Bring Your Pets Along
At Kimpton Hotel Monaco Portland, when we say we welcome everyone, we also mean your furry (or feathery or scaly) travel companions. No matter the size, weight, or breed, we extend your reservation to your pet (or pets, as long as they fit through the door) at no extra charge. We’re all about ensuring your four-legged and two-winged family members feel as pampered as you do, which means custom comforts just for them. Take a look below at some of the offerings we have in store for your pets as well as a few highlights of pet-friendly amenities you can find around Portland.
- Everyone deserves a little respect - your pet is welcomed by name
- A pet-bed, food, water bowls, treats (at reception desk)
- Door hangers to alert other hotel guests and staff that your beloved pet is in the room
- Courtesy bags for walking your dog
- No additional charge for pets, no deposit required
- No size/weight or breed restrictions
- Nightly hosted wine reception — pets are welcome to join the party!
If traveling with your pet, please fill out our pet registration form so that we can be sure to have everything ready for your visit.
These bars and restaurants are happy to welcome you and your 4-legged companion.
Tin Shed Garden Café
(1438 NE Alberta St.) – Cozy spot specializing in American food, offering a covered patio & even a canine menu.
Lucky Labrador Brewing Company
(915 SE Hawthorne Blvd.) - Pub fare & house beers are served at this brewery featuring an expansive covered patio with heaters.
See the reception desk for additional dining options for you and your pet
Pet Care & Grooming Services
When your pet needs a little extra care… or just a nail trim.
(416 NW 10th Ave.)
Sniff Dog Hotel
(1828 NW Raleigh St.)
(1520 W Burnside St.)
(1631 NE Broadway St.)
Dogs Dig It
(1132 SE Salmon St.)
See the reception desk for additional services