Primo downtown Portland hotel amenities
It's the little things that make us a top-rated TripAdvisor hotel (okay, and some big things, too, like our spacious rooms and amazing location). Our status as a favorite among hotels in Portland has racked up awards from U.S. News & World Report, Travel + Leisure, Architectural Digest, and Condé Nast Traveler (view more here ), all because attention to detail is where we excel. You’ll see it in everything from our staff’s personalized service to the artwork on the walls to the lively atmosphere we cultivate during wine hour. When you’re happy with the amenities, we’re happy.
Amenities and Services
- IHG® Rewards Club members get complimentary high-speed WiFi throughout the hotel during every stay
- Hosted daily Social Hour in our living room featuring live music, regional wine tastings, local spirits, and craft beers
- Morning coffee and tea service, with organic coffee, daily in our lobby
- The IHG® Rewards Club Elite welcome amenity is a $10 bar credit
- Kimpton Hotel Monaco Portland features the Dosha 5th Avenue Spa - a full service AVEDA spa available for our guests. The hours of operation are Monday - Saturday between 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. and on Sunday from 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- IHG® Rewards Club members receive a $30 credit for in-room spa treatments
- On-site fitness center, open to guests 24/7
- It gives us peace of mind to know your body and mind are at peace - that's why we supply a yoga mat in every room, free of charge
- PUBLIC bicycles available for exploring the city in true Portland style
- Recognized on Jetsetter's list of 10 Pet-Friendly Hotels We Love, your pets are welcome at no additional fee (no size, weight, or breed restrictions); pet-free hypoallergenic rooms also available
- 24-hour in-room dining from on-site Red Star Tavern, where Portland comes to eat and drink
- Luxury Atelier Bloem bath amenities
- Expert concierge services to help you arrange your Pacific Northwest stay
- 24 hour onsite Valet Parking with full in and out privileges. 50% discount for electric vehicles.
Your daily guest amenity fee of $21.00 plus tax includes the following:
- Use of our Quiet Room
- Unlimited local and long distance calls
- Access to Press Reader's selection of 5,000+ newspapers and magazines from around the world (value starting from a $1 per day or $29.95 per month)
- 24-hour Business Center
- Nightly entertainment in the Living room
- Upgraded WiFi speed throughout the hotel’s guest rooms and public spaces for up to 5 devices (Normally a $14.99 charge)