Reap well-deserved rewards with our special rates
At Kimpton Hotel Monaco Portland, it’s our pleasure to honor the service of both our government workers and military personnel. We offer both a Government Per Diem Rate (for government employees traveling on official business) as well as a Military Appreciation Rate, which offers up to 25% off our Best Flexible Rate for U.S. and Canadian active duty, veterans, retired military and family members.
Perfectly positioned in Downtown Portland and just a 5-minute drive from offices of the US Department of Veterans Affairs, the EPA, the US Treasury department and others, our military and government guests will find they’re in the heart of it all at Kimpton Hotel Monaco Portland. Take advantage of our stylish and comfortable accommodations, unparalleled service and delightful amenities while enjoying our close proximity to the best that Downtown Portland has to offer.
See below for just a taste of what we offer:
- Complimentary WiFi for IHG® Rewards Club members
- Hosted daily Social Hour in our living room featuring live music, regional wine tastings, local spirits, and craft beers
- Morning coffee and tea service, with organic coffee, daily in our lobby
- Access to Dosha 5th Avenue Spa - a full service AVEDA spa
- HG® Rewards Club members receive a $30 credit for in-room spa treatments
- On-site fitness center, open to guests 24/7
- Your pets are welcome at no additional fee; pet-free hypoallergenic rooms also available
- 24-hour in-room dining from on-site Red Star Tavern
- Expert concierge services to help you arrange your Pacific Northwest stay
- 24 hour onsite Valet Parking with full in and out privileges.
Government Per Diem
- For an additional $5 per night, includes continental breakfast for one daily
- Available to government employees traveling on official business
- Blackout dates may apply
Military Appreciation Rate
- Up to 25% off our Best Flexible Rate
- Available to U.S. and Canadian active duty, veterans, retired military and family members
- Valid military or veteran ID is required upon check in
- Rate not valid for business travel