Primo downtown Portland hotel amenities
It’s the little things that make us a top-rated TripAdvisor hotel (okay, and some big things, too, like our spacious rooms and amazing location). Our status as a favorite among hotels in Portland has racked up awards from U.S. News & World Report, Travel + Leisure, Willamette Weekly, and Condé Nast Traveler, all because attention to detail is where we excel. You’ll see it in everything from our staff’s personalized service to the artwork on the walls to the lively atmosphere we cultivate during wine hour. When you’re happy with the amenities, we’re happy.
Amenities and Services
- It gives us peace of mind to know your body and mind are at peace — that's why we supply a yoga mat in every room, free of charge
- IHG® Rewards Club members get complimentary high-speed WiFi throughout the hotel during every stay
- IHG® Rewards Club members receive a $30 spa credit at participating hotels
- The IHG® Rewards Club Elite welcome amenity is a $10 bar credit
- Hosted daily Social Hour in our living room featuring live music, regional wine tastings, local spirits and craft beers
- Morning coffee and tea service, with organic coffee, daily in our lobby
- On-site fitness center, open to guests 24/7
- PUBLIC bicycles available for exploring the city in true Portland style
- 24-hour in-room dining from on-site Red Star Tavern, where Portland comes to eat and drink
- Luxury Atelier Bloem bath amenities
- Access to PressReader’s selection of 5,000+ newspapers and magazines from around the world
- Free local and 800 calls anytime
- Quiet Room for nursing mothers or guests needing a tranquil, private space. Inquire at the front desk.
- Recognized on Jetsetter's list of 10 Pet-Friendly Hotels We Love, your pets are welcome at no additional fee (no size, weight, or breed restrictions); pet-free hypoallergenic rooms also available
- Expert concierge services to help you arrange your Pacific Northwest stay
- 24 hour onsite Valet Parking with full in and out privileges. 50% discount for electric vehicles.
- Kimpton Hotel Monaco Portland features the Dosha 5th Avenue Spa - a full service AVEDA spa available for our guests. The hours of operation are Monday - Saturday between 9:00 am - 8:00 pm, and on Sunday from 9:00 am - 6:00 pm.
- The facility fee will be $21 (plus tax) per night