Hotel Monaco Portland, a luxury hotel in downtown Portland, Oregon
Hotel Monaco Portland: A Luxury Hotel in Downtown Portland, Oregon
You'll find no better vantage point for downtown Portland, Oregon, than Hotel Monaco Portland. Hotel Monaco is a luxury hotel in downtown Portland, in the business district, yet—this being Portland—also completely surrounded by the arts. Named as North America's "Best Big City" by Money magazine, Portland, Oregon, is an ideal destination for anyone planning a getaway or business meeting.
Traveling to Portland on business?
See how close we are to major corporate locations. more
- Standard Insurance 1 block
- PriceWaterhouseCoopers 3 blocks
- Harland Financial 3 blocks
- OHSU 3.3 km/2.0 miles
- Adidas 4.7 km/3.0 miles
- Kaiser Permanente 8.1 km/5.0 miles
- Nike 14.6 km/9.0 miles
- Intel 24.3 km/15.1 miles
- Hewlett Packard 29.1 km/18.0 miles
- Boeing 48.3 km/30.0 miles
Want to take some time out for a little fun and culture? Portland has a vibrant arts scene, from the traditional visual arts (found in non-traditional places, like paintings in the police station and sculptures in the transit mall) to the performing arts. Organizations like the Portland Opera and the Oregon Symphony complement the wide variety of live music and performances found in smaller clubs throughout the city. And the kids won't be able to decide what to visit first: the Oregon Zoo, Oaks Amusement Park or the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry.
Getting excited yet?
See how close we are to top Portland attractions and let the planning begin. more
- Pioneer Place Shopping - 2 blocks
- Tom McCall Waterfront Park (River Walk) - 5 blocks
- Powell's City of Books - 6 blocks
- Portland Art Museum - 6 blocks
- Portland Center for the Performing Arts - 6 blocks
- Portland Saturday Market - 8 blocks
- Lan Su Chinese Garden - 8 blocks
- Portland State University - 0.7 miles
- Jeld Wen Field - 1 mile
- Rose Quarter - 1 mile
- Portland Japanese Garden - 1 mile
- Oregon Ballet Theatre - 1.2 miles
- Portland Opera - 1.9 miles
- Oregon Museum of Science and Industry (OMSI) - 2 miles
- Oregon Zoo - 5 miles
For those who want to get out of the city and into nature, Portland's proximity to the mountains, rivers, ocean and even the desert adds a stunning facet to an already beautiful urban area. Mount Hood and the Cascades provide a breathtaking backdrop for events like the month-long Rose Festival, when the City of Roses celebrates its favorite flower; while the recreational opportunities are irresistible, from easy daytrips to some serious Pacific Northwest hiking, biking, kayaking and skiing.
You'll find our downtown Portland hotel puts you right in the center of all the goings-on, whether business related, purely entertaining or wildly active.
Hotel Monaco has a full concierge staff to assist you with more information, tickets, reservations, directions and more. To contact our concierge desk directly, please call (503) 417-3390 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.