Stay well at Hotel Monaco Portland
Stay Fit and Be Well at Hotel Monaco Portland
Have fun, stay fit and indulge your sense of wellness at Hotel Monaco Portland. Freebie favorites like our running group and onsite fitness center keep you at the top of your game. While a variety of spa services, either in your guestroom or at Dosha, encourage blissful relaxation.
Onsite Fitness Center
Hotel Monaco Portland's complimentary fitness center provides everything you need to keep fit, whether you want rigorous strength training, a cathartic cardio workout or a place for yoga and balance exercises.
- Complimentary for all guests
- Located on the 9th Floor
- Open 24/7
State-of-the-art equipment and amenities include:
- Two Precor elliptical machines, with individual TV screens and headsets
- Three Precor treadmills, with individual TV screens and headsets
- One Precor Stairmaster, with individual TV screen and headset
- One Precor stationary bike, with individual TV screen and headset
- One Precor rowing machine, with individual TV screen and headset
- Full selection of free weights, from 1 to 50 lbs.
- Two sets of cable weights and incline bench
- Balance balls, yoga mats and accessories
- Soft-surfaced floor area for yoga and stretching exercises
- Towels, water cooler, two large TVs and headsets
- Mirrors and fitness posters for inspiration
Get up and get your blood pumping with Hotel Monaco's twice-weekly running group. Every Thursday morning at 6 am, Assistant General Manager Daryn White and Timmy, our Director of Pet Relations, lead a three-mile (5k) run through downtown and along the Willamette River. You can even read about it in the Chicago Tribune.
Breathe, bend and strengthen your way to wellness with yoga at Hotel Monaco. Whatever your experience level, we invite you to join us in one of our hotel meeting rooms for an hour-long class of yogic transformation. For more class specifics, including room location, please contact Emily Dalsfoist, our Conference Services Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pedal through Portland
If you like to cycle, Portland is definitely the place to be. Bicycling is a primary means of transportation in our city, where there are miles of well-marked bike lanes and paths, and extensive off-road trails. To really live like a local, borrow one of Hotel Monaco Portland's bicycles and pedal away - we'll also hook you up with safety gear and maps. See our Bicycle page for more details.
Luxury Salon and Spa Services
Seize the opportunity for optimal wellness with a luxurious spa treatment at Hotel Monaco. Visit our onsite Dosha Salon Spa, or indulge in an In-Room Spa Service. Whichever you choose, our highly skilled professionals will help banish stress and tension so that you're ready to take on Portland.
Hotel Monaco Portland also presents special events and activities to keep you on your toes. To see what's happening during your stay, check out our Events Calendar.