Getting down to business in welcoming Portland meeting spaces
Kimpton Hotel Monaco Portland offers a dedicated event planning staff, 8,000 square feet of stylish meeting space across five flexible rooms, and tailored catering menus from on-site Red Star Tavern (featuring Northwest delicacies sourced by regional purveyors and farms). Our hotel’s magnetic spirit and playful style guarantee an elevated experience for everyone on your guest list. Plan a business event with us in one of our Portland meeting rooms, and you’ll also get the following perks:
- Creative meeting and event concept consultation
- Comprehensive multimedia and audio-visual support
- Complimentary wireless internet access throughout the hotel
- On-site 24-hour business center with laptop stations and printer
- Access to our Quiet Room, a multi-use space with soothing lighting for prayer, yoga, meditation, or a simple break from it all
- Memorable catering by Red Star’s lauded Chef Dolan Lane and team
- Up to 30% off guest room blocks
- Proximity to downtown fun as well as business-centric hubs like the Oregon Convention Center, a magnet for creative hipsters from near and far
We fully understand how visual aids and sound accompaniment help make or break a presentation. Leave it up to us to confidently handle all your multimedia needs, so that you can get back to rehearsing with ease.
Food + Drink
Pique your palate’s curiosity by perusing catering menus from Red Star Tavern, our on-site restaurant. Get ready to savor Executive Chef Dolan Lane’s fresh, seasonal, and locally-sourced American dishes touched by that certain Northwestern je ne sais quoi.
Whether you’re here to work or to play, check out our unique on-property spaces to host your next event at.